Call for Papers - Presentation Guidelines
For the 2013 Pacific Fisheries Technologists Conference
There will be oral presentations and a poster session. Oral presentations will fit into 20-minute time slots. Plan on a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions and comments. Binder clips will be used to hold the poster in place on a foam core easel board (39" wide x 56" high x 1/8" thick). Posters should be readable from a distance of 3 feet.
- Using a 12-point Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins (top, bottom and sides), submit your typed text in English (ONLY) on one page containing up to 300 words. The abstract should summarize the introduction, objective, methods, results, discussion, and conclusion(s).
- List the title in bold all caps letters.
- Indicate whether the abstract is for an oral or poster presentation and/or if it will be for student competition. Oral presentations can be in English or Spanish (This does not apply for student competition presentation, which must be ONLY in English). Posters should be presented ONLY in English.
- List the authors’ names and affiliations, email contact on a separate line beneath the title and indicate the presenter with an asterisk (*).
- All the abstracts must be submitted by January 4th, 2013 to the Program Chair, Ma. Elena Lugo-Sanchez, PFT2013@ciad.mx
- Please remember to use a dark font on a white or light background for ease of reading during presentation.
- For presenters: Please, provide with your abstract submission a short-bio of up to 80 words.
Submit by January 4, 2013